Market Truck Driver
Position: Market Truck Driver
Hours of work: Full Time
We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely pickup and delivery of goods and other articles of trade for J L KING.
You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our Market Buyer to obtain all goods are delivered to the truck in a timely manner, all goods must be ticked off checked over before loading.
MC or HC driver’s license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
- Drive to Epping Market 5 nights a week leaving Bendigo between 8.30pm to 9.30pm and returning at 5am with a truckload of produce.
- Must have road ranger experience.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean the vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Keep commercial driver's license up to date.
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Current MC or HC driver's license.
- Current Forklift license
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.